Thursday, October 11, 2007

Week 2

"The 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners" was a good beginning to my adventures in krl2pt0. I had never seen a pod-cast, or even a moving object on my computer. So I have moved forward already. Because I am trained as a teacher, the structure of "The 7 1/2 Habits" makes sense to me. I followed along, writing down my goals, obstacles, toolbox items, etc. This process is a great way to make a serious commitment to making a change. I am becoming more excited about the challenges of learning new computer technologies. "20 Reasons Why Learning Emerging Technologies Is Part of Every Librarian's Job" certainly makes a good case for our implimenting our krl2pt0 program. And, to conclude, the krl2pt0 program has eased me into the process of learning by making the steps simple and clear.

No comments: