Monday, October 29, 2007

Flickr

Finally I have come to a lesson that I understand. This Flickr project was lots of fun! I looked at some amazing photos. I have visited China and found viewing the photos others have taken while in China to bring back wonderful memories and show some awesome places. After traveling the world, I downloaded some photos I have taken of my bathroom remodel (in progress as we speak). (Since they said "1 1/2 weeks for the job" when it started, I am hoping now for somewhat more than 1 1/2 months and am going crazy.) I thought that taking photos might keep me amused so that I didn't kill anyone. After I put the photos into the computer, I used Flickr to store them and then invited my parents in Ohio to view them. I'll report next time about their reaction to Flickr (--that is, if I can get my dad to actually open a Flickr account). It was fun to be able to send a whole batch (15)of photos without doing the attachment thing over and over again. I don't have any other similar site to compare Flickr to, but was pleased with what I saw on Flickr. If you haven't tried it, do it. I found it a lot less confusing than some of the processes we have already done. And the photos are great!

No comments: