Monday, October 29, 2007

RSS

Well, I've hit the end of feeling very confident about these computer lessons. (Was it just an illusion?) I've struggled and struggled. I now have a list of saved sites to look in on when I have a free moment. But with all this work on learning, I don't seem to have any free moments. This is taking me a LOT longer than I think it's supposed to. I am at the point where I can't remember which thing blogger.com does, or bloglines.com, etc. They are all mixed up.
I guess what you're hearing is frustration with myself. All these issues may be sorted out by Valentine's Day. BUT I WANT IT NOW!

RSS may be useful to me. I already have practiced 2 new words on Word Of The Day dictionary sites. It will be quick to review new info on krl2pt0, too.

1 comment:

krl2pt0 said...

don't feel like you're alone in having all these new terms bumping into each other in your head -- trying to remember which one is which. all of us working on this went through the exact same thing during our first few weeks learning them.

mark you calendar -- come back and read this post again on Valentine's Day...

bc